– Description: The HotBot Command //deployment// will generate an estimate of the GP remaining to be deployed. This is calculated by using their Total GP, and subtracting what they have deployed so far. NOTE: It cannot determine character vs ship GP in the running deployment, so it should just be used as a reference. In the CSV that is generated, it will break down all categories of GP however. NOTE: The CSV is a unicode CSV and must be imported as such or it will all appear in one column. Google Sheets handles this well by default.
– Patreon Access:
– Command Syntax:
– Command Options:
update – Utilized to force update your total available deployment GP. withCSV – Utilized to show your current total available deployment GP and export it to an excel CSV file.
deployment update withCSV
– Frequently Asked Questions
– Are there any limitations with this function?
This is a unicode CSV and must be imported as such or it will all appear in one column. Google Sheets handles this well by default.
– What are some common issues you might experience trying to use this function?
– What is the command syntax prefix?
On the HotUtil Discord Server it is $; on outside channels it defaults to !, but it can be changed using the default command syntax followed by hotprefix followed by the symbol you want to utilize as your new default command syntax prefix. If performing any function within a DM window with the bot, no command function syntax is required.