– Description:The HotBot Command twstats generates a CSV export file containing all of your guilds TB Leaderboard data.
– Patreon Access:
– Command Syntax:
– Command Options:
ALL – If ALL is specified, it includes the full history, if it is not specified it runs it for the current/last TW.
– Frequently Asked Questions
– Are there any limitations with this function?
– What are some common issues you might experience trying to use this function?
– What is the command syntax prefix?
On the HotUtil Discord Server it is $; on outside channels it defaults to !, but it can be changed using the default command syntax followed by hotprefix followed by the symbol you want to utilize as your new default command syntax prefix. If performing any function within a DM window with the bot, no command function syntax is required.