The HotBot Command //addtoon// allows you to customize your personal list, adding a specified character within the compare image.
The HotBot Command //removetoon// allows you to customize your personal list, removing a specified character within the compare image.
The HotBot Command //toons// allows you to customize the META/KEY categories list, adding a specified character within the compare image.
– Patreon Access:
– Command Syntax:
addtoon <Character Name>
removetoon <Character Name>
toons <Character Name>
– Command Options:
– Frequently Asked Questions?
– Are there any limitations with this function?
• A maximum of 15 characters can be personally added.
• Non-Patreon users are limited to 1 comparison per day.
– What are some common issues you might experience trying to use this function?
• You will receive an error if you try and add too many characters.
• You can potentially see your previous GA opponent(s) in the compare if using the patreon function; if this happens add update after the command syntax.
• By default profiles are allowed to grow until they are 24 hours old.
The update directive will ensure it is current and straight from CG servers.
– What is the command syntax prefix?
• On the HotUtil Discord Server it is $; on outside channels it defaults to !, but can be changed by using the command syntax followed by hotprefix followed by the symbol you want to utilize (I.E. – !hotprefix %).
• If performing any function within a DM window with the bot, no command function syntax is required. Certain functions are unable to be performed in a DM.